By entering the contest, entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and to accept as final all decisions of the judges appointed by Organizers of Rider Mania 14.
DEADLINE: Closing deadline for submissions is Dec 31st, 2013.
THEME of the competition is Motography (Motorcycling + Photography). Shoot a picture with your bike in it. The location is your choice, it could some beautiful isolated road or congested city roads or dirt trails or hill top or beach or garage or bed room or even your bath tub (FYI, no obscenity allowed).
- Participant must have registered for Rider Mania 14 event and must have a valid Registration ID.
- Open to all age groups.
- All entries must be original works created solely by the entrant and by entering, entrant warrants that such entries are their own original works with full copyright owned by the entrant and no other person or entity. No entries will be accepted or valid for this competition if they are joint works comprised of works from multiple photographers or artists.
- There is a limit of one photo per entrant.
- Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest. The photograph need not be taken with a digital camera; pictures from mobile phones or scans of negatives, transparencies, or photographic prints are acceptable. All digital files must be 10 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as is cropping. High dynamic range images (HDR) and stitched panoramas are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the judges, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Copyright of the image remains the property of the contestant.
- Contest Entries will be used for promotional activity for Rider Mania in online/print media and/or at the venue with due credits to the photographer. Winning entries will be used in BOBMC monthly calender with the photographer’s name and will also get exciting prizes.